- Networking, Consulting and assisting in Negotiations with National, EU and International tax entities.
- Handling Bureaucracy and resolving complex tax issues of administrative nature.
- Mapping the Tax Framework as articulated in Local and Global level, analyzing the formulation trends of International Taxation evidenced in EU's and OECD's work in progress.
- Filing queries to the Independent Authority of Public Revenue (IAPR) in order to obtain rulings, opinions and waivers in advance of transactions.
- Preparing documentation and files to support tax positions in anticipation of future Tax Authority’s request for information.
- Drafting legislative texts, including all related statements and reports.
- Providing advice, opinions and studies in all areas of tax law
- Exploring options of dispute resolution in administrative level.
- Using all available tax procedure tools in order to close disputes effectively and efficiently in administrative level.
- Assessing the possibilities of the cases’ resolution in administrative level and facilitating in informed decision making.
- Providing ad hoc solutions in alternative dispute resolution.
- Helping finalize settlements and ensure appropriate documentation in collaboration with the Tax Authority.
- Drafting and submission of administrative appeals before the competent body (Dispute Resolution Division).
- Monitoring and managing the administrative appeal procedure and consulting (if necessary) with the competent Division in a non-confrontational and effective manner.
Proceedings before Courts
- Drafting and filing of appeals, claims, actions and other relevant court documents before the competent Greek Courts.
- Representation before Administrative Courts and Supreme Administrative Court.
- Drafting and filing of appeals, claims and relevant court documents and representation before EU and International Courts and other judicial bodies.
- Monitoring of all litigation proceedings.
- The Tax Audit procedure by providing legal assistance, managing confidential tax issues from inappropriate tax authority scrutiny, representing individuals and entities before the tax authorities and drafting and filing all necessary documentation during the tax audit procedure in cooperation with the competent expert team of KPMG in Greece.
- The Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Initiative of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) by mapping and analyzing the tax environment in cooperation with the competent expert team of KPMG Greece.
- The "Beneficial Owner" Issue by highlighting trends and developments in the Global tax framework in cooperation with the competent expert team of KPMG in Greece.
- The Common Reporting Standard (CRS), EU Directives on administrative cooperation in the field of taxation (DAC) and Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) by handling implications that arise during the implementation of the legal framework of Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) in cooperation with the competent expert team of KPMG in Greece.
- Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP) by supporting the procedure and engaging with the tax authorities to agree on a project-based approach in order to forward all issues in cooperation with the competent expert team of KPMG in Greece, as well as the global legal and tax network of KPMG.
- Tax Evasion implications in relation to the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulatory framework in cooperation with the competent expert team of KPMG Greece.