Panagiota joined CPA Law in 2018. She has seven years of experience in finance, banking and capital markets law with an expertise in stock products and structured bonds. During her previous working experience in the litigation department of a leading Bank in Greece, she has handled a wide range of civil litigations cases concerning Cyprus and National Law for the recovery and resolution of Credit Institutions, MIFID I Regulation and the framework about the participation of the private sector in the Greek bonds (PSI).
Also, her experience extends to advising companies on all aspects of individual and collective labor law, including, but not limited employment issues in corporate transactions, workplace policies, voluntary buyouts and involuntary reductions in-force during corporate restructuring or insolvency, working with them to develop tailored solutions to their problems.
- +30 210 6062 100
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets Law
- Commercial Law
- Civil Law
- Consumer Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law
- Certificate of Compliance in Financial and Insurance System, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Department of Economics.
- Master’s Degree in Public Law and Public Policy, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Political Science and Public Administration.
- Degree in Law (LL.B.) from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School.
- Greek (Native)
- «Market Abuse, The embodiment of the European Directive 2003/6/EC in the Greek reality with the Law 3340/2005», Athens Law Review (Nomiki Epitheorisi), Nomiki Vivliothiki, Athens 2011, pp. 56-61.
“Well, I don't know as I want a lawyer to tell me what I cannot do. I hire him to tell how to do what I want to do.”