Lawyer / Senior Manager
Katerina has been with CPA Law since the establishment of the law firm in 2002. She has been a partner in the firm since 2004. From 1996 to 2002 she worked at KPMG, in the Tax Department. She is a member of the Athens Bar Association and practices law before all Greek Supreme Courts in administrative and civil proceedings. She has extensive litigation experience, especially in tax related cases, and has been providing advice in the fields of income tax, VAT and double tax treaties. She has represented several companies and banks at the pre-litigation proceedings before the Tax Dispute Resolution Committee and before Greek courts.
She also has extensive experience in commercial law, group restructurings, M&A, business transactions, legal due diligences and the drafting of acquisition agreements (sale of shares, sale of business etc.). She has been involved in major public procurement and Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) projects (extension of metro lines, exploitation of Olympic real estate property, construction of prisons, etc.). She has also represented and advised clients regarding competition law issues mainly related to cartel cases.
- Tax Law
- Commercial Law
- M&A, group restructurings
- Public procurement, PPPs
- Competition Law
- Degree in Law, University of Athens, Law School
- LL.M. in European Community Law, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Postgraduate Tax Course, Athens School of Economics, Research Centre (KEOPA)
- Member of the Association of Greek Commercial Lawyers
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Greek (native)