Lawyer / Senior Advisor
Ioannis joined CPA Law in 2017. He is a member of the Athens Bar Association and Senior Lawyer of our Firm. He is qualified to practice before Courts of Appeals of all jurisdictions and he is active in the broader fields of commercial and corporate law, with a focus on competition and state aid law. He also advices on accounting law and NPLs. Prior to joining our firm, Ioannis taught competition law and EU law as Graduate Teaching Assistant in higher education. He has published in leading law journals and participated in a number of academic conferences.
- Competition Law
- State Aids
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Accounting Law
- PhD in Law, University of Glasgow
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in International Competition Law and Policy, University of Glasgow
- Degree in Law (LL.B), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Greek (native)
- “Antitrust Liability in Cases of Indirect Contacts between Competitors: VM Remonts” [case note]  54 Common Market Law Review 605-629.
- “E-Commerce and Free Rider Considerations under Article 101 TFEU”  39 European Competition Law Review 114-121.
- “Resale Price Maintenance and Absolute Territorial Protection: Single Market Integration, the Ancillary Restraints Doctrine and the Application of Article 101 TFEU to Vertical Agreements”  38 World Competition: Law and Economics Review 215-234.
“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.”
- +30 210 6062 100