Lawyer / Supervising Senior Advisor
Antigoni joined CPA Law in 2018, having previously worked also as attorney-at-law for more than 12 years. She is a member of Athens Bar association and Supervising Senior Lawyer of our Firm.
She practices law before the Supreme Courts of all jurisdictions and has extensive experience in litigation services to individuals and legal entities. Prior to her service in KPMG, she served as a legal advisor in the Ministry of Finance, in the Secretary’s General of Information System office, competent for personal data protection and tax privacy. During her term of office in the Ministry of Finance she have been a member of various legislative committees.
- +30 210 6062 100
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Privacy Confidentiality & Personal Data
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Certification as Data Protection Officer (DPO) Executive from TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS
- Master’s degree, in "The Financial and institutional framework of the money and Capital Markets" of the University of Piraeus.
- Degree in Law (LL.B.), Democritus University of Thrace
- Greek (native)